THE SHADDOX BOYS

Jacob and Elijah Shaddox are brothers. Jacob is 21 years old and just moved into an apartment with his girlfriend. He graduated from a technical college with an Associate's degree in Computer Maintenance. He works for a school district as a computer technician. Elijah is almost 18 years old. He is hearing impaired, has Tourette Syndrome, OCD and ADHD. He is a junior in high school. Elijah lives with his mom Mary and her wife, his stepmom. Mary has a bachelor's in deaf education and a masters in special education, and is an educational diagnostician. Life is always changing and this blog has chronicled many of these changes and will continue to do so!






Saturday, January 9, 2010

Weight Loss

I am on day seven of starting back on Weight Watcher's online. I lost about 60 lbs when I was on weight watchers in 2004. It took almost a year but I did it. Unfortunately I have gained the majority of this back in the last four years. I decided I just had to do it and get back on it. I have done pretty good this week. Even though I started on Sunday, my weight in days will be on Tuesday. I am curious to see how I will do this coming Tuesday.

I have been exercising using my Wii fit. My biggest challenge will be remaining consistent with this exercising. I did 20 min of step aerobics today! There are lot of other exercises. I like the boxing one too. The problem is LIFE gets in the way and I find excuses. Well, no more of that. I just have to stop and do it!

My goal is to lose 45 lbs. I haven't given myself a deadline on this. This is a life change and it won't be easy but I did it once before. I allowed myself to eat and eat and gained it back. I forgive myself for doing it and am now losing this for ME!

I'll keep y'all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment