THE SHADDOX BOYS

Jacob and Elijah Shaddox are brothers. Jacob is 21 years old and just moved into an apartment with his girlfriend. He graduated from a technical college with an Associate's degree in Computer Maintenance. He works for a school district as a computer technician. Elijah is almost 18 years old. He is hearing impaired, has Tourette Syndrome, OCD and ADHD. He is a junior in high school. Elijah lives with his mom Mary and her wife, his stepmom. Mary has a bachelor's in deaf education and a masters in special education, and is an educational diagnostician. Life is always changing and this blog has chronicled many of these changes and will continue to do so!






Monday, November 23, 2009

Time Flies!


Where has the time gone? I took Jacob in for a med check up for his ADHD meds and he is 5 foot 6 inches tall! Officially taller than me now! Where did my baby go? When did he get so tall and become this TEENAGER! He also is eating me out of house and home! I sure hope I can survive these teen years. I still have four more years before Elijah turns 13.

We went to Elijah's "old" school, where the deaf ed program is for a visit. Everyone was excited to see him and noticed he had grown taller and had put on weight. It was a nice visit. We saw his principal and teacher as well as a few others. They have school this week and we are out!

I sure hope time doesn't keep moving so fast! I don't know if I can keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment