THE SHADDOX BOYS

Jacob and Elijah Shaddox are brothers. Jacob is 21 years old and just moved into an apartment with his girlfriend. He graduated from a technical college with an Associate's degree in Computer Maintenance. He works for a school district as a computer technician. Elijah is almost 18 years old. He is hearing impaired, has Tourette Syndrome, OCD and ADHD. He is a junior in high school. Elijah lives with his mom Mary and her wife, his stepmom. Mary has a bachelor's in deaf education and a masters in special education, and is an educational diagnostician. Life is always changing and this blog has chronicled many of these changes and will continue to do so!






Friday, November 13, 2009

Home for the day!

Well I got an uplanned day off today. Elijah got sick last night and threw up! He at least made it to the bathroom! He woke me up around 4:00 and tossed and turned after that. He then got sick while in bed with me! OH FUN FUN! I was UP at that point!

I got Jacob up and off to school. I have avoided giving Elijah his usual morning medicaiton because I figure it will just upset his stomach. I have not given him his antibiotic yet either, but he did have a breathing treatment. He has held down teaspoons of water/gatorade every 30 min since this morning and even ate a cracker. Now we are just on wait and see!

I have been busy cleaning up the mess from this morning! I also got a head start on paying bills! Feels wierd being home with no PLAN for the day! I am getting some Christmas stuff handled, but can't say much just in case my oldest decided to check out his mom's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment