THE SHADDOX BOYS

Jacob and Elijah Shaddox are brothers. They live with their mom, Mary, who is the writer of this blog. Jacob is 19 and is now four inches taller than his mom! He also has ADHD and gorgeous red hair. He is a freshman at a technical college studying computer maintenance. Elijah is 15! He is in 9th grade and he is not in ROTC at his high school. He also had red hair, but it is lighter and not as thick as his brother's hair. He is hearing impaired(auditory neuropathy) and wears two cochlear implants. He also has tourette syndrome, ADHD, OCD and anxiety! Mary just started her 25th year as a teacher of the deaf. She is also in her last semester of graduate school to be a diagnostician! She will graduate in December of 2015!





Friday, November 13, 2009

Home for the day!

Well I got an uplanned day off today. Elijah got sick last night and threw up! He at least made it to the bathroom! He woke me up around 4:00 and tossed and turned after that. He then got sick while in bed with me! OH FUN FUN! I was UP at that point!

I got Jacob up and off to school. I have avoided giving Elijah his usual morning medicaiton because I figure it will just upset his stomach. I have not given him his antibiotic yet either, but he did have a breathing treatment. He has held down teaspoons of water/gatorade every 30 min since this morning and even ate a cracker. Now we are just on wait and see!

I have been busy cleaning up the mess from this morning! I also got a head start on paying bills! Feels wierd being home with no PLAN for the day! I am getting some Christmas stuff handled, but can't say much just in case my oldest decided to check out his mom's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment