THE SHADDOX BOYS

Jacob and Elijah Shaddox are brothers. Jacob is 21 years old and just moved into an apartment with his girlfriend. He graduated from a technical college with an Associate's degree in Computer Maintenance. He works for a school district as a computer technician. Elijah is almost 18 years old. He is hearing impaired, has Tourette Syndrome, OCD and ADHD. He is a junior in high school. Elijah lives with his mom Mary and her wife, his stepmom. Mary has a bachelor's in deaf education and a masters in special education, and is an educational diagnostician. Life is always changing and this blog has chronicled many of these changes and will continue to do so!






Sunday, April 18, 2010

Teaching Stories



I have been in education for almost twenty years now as a teacher of the deaf. I am no longer in the classroom on a daily basis as I am now head of my department. I have many stories from my days in the classroom though, that I would like to share. I once thought about writing a book and still may some day, but for now I'll share them here in my blog. I'll share my first story this week and hope to have at least one story a week! I hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment