THE SHADDOX BOYS

Jacob and Elijah Shaddox are brothers. Jacob is 21 years old and just moved into an apartment with his girlfriend. He graduated from a technical college with an Associate's degree in Computer Maintenance. He works for a school district as a computer technician. Elijah is almost 18 years old. He is hearing impaired, has Tourette Syndrome, OCD and ADHD. He is a junior in high school. Elijah lives with his mom Mary and her wife, his stepmom. Mary has a bachelor's in deaf education and a masters in special education, and is an educational diagnostician. Life is always changing and this blog has chronicled many of these changes and will continue to do so!






Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Iced In!

Well, we had ice overnight, so no school for me or the boys. We have a day at home! My district posted the closing last night. I got a call from Elijah's sitter, who works at the bus lot, that Wylie was close around five this morning. Then around 5:15I got an automated call and another at 5:30. Both calls were from Wylie ISD. Well, by then I was UP and couldn't go back to sleep.

I stuck my head out around 6:15 and Elijah was up and had made his breakfast already! Jacob got up a bit after that to eat breakfast, but he is now back in bed. Elijah is watching Toy Story 3 right now! I may go and take a nap after a bit! We may have ice for several days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment