THE SHADDOX BOYS

Jacob and Elijah Shaddox are brothers. Jacob is 21 years old and just moved into an apartment with his girlfriend. He graduated from a technical college with an Associate's degree in Computer Maintenance. He works for a school district as a computer technician. Elijah is almost 18 years old. He is hearing impaired, has Tourette Syndrome, OCD and ADHD. He is a junior in high school. Elijah lives with his mom Mary and her wife, his stepmom. Mary has a bachelor's in deaf education and a masters in special education, and is an educational diagnostician. Life is always changing and this blog has chronicled many of these changes and will continue to do so!






Monday, November 11, 2013

Good News!

A few months ago, I wrote about buying Elijah's rechargeable CI Freedom batteries and how the insurance company did not cover them. I did call and ask for it to be reviewed, and TODAY I got a phone call that I they are going to reimburse me 80% of the cost! I AM SO EXCITED. Finally, something that has gone my way. Of course, the money will go straight to the credit card to pay off what is left of the batteries, but I am so glad that it worked out. It was worth the phone call back in August. I really didn't expect to get the money back!

No comments:

Post a Comment