THE SHADDOX BOYS

Jacob and Elijah Shaddox are brothers. They live with their mom, Mary, who is the writer of this blog. Jacob is 19 and is now four inches taller than his mom! He also has ADHD and gorgeous red hair. He is a freshman at a technical college studying computer maintenance. Elijah is 15! He is in 9th grade and he is not in ROTC at his high school. He also had red hair, but it is lighter and not as thick as his brother's hair. He is hearing impaired(auditory neuropathy) and wears two cochlear implants. He also has tourette syndrome, ADHD, OCD and anxiety! Mary just started her 25th year as a teacher of the deaf. She is also in her last semester of graduate school to be a diagnostician! She will graduate in December of 2015!





Monday, May 28, 2012

Really!

There are just four more days of school left and I hope Elijah can make it these last four days. He has been "on it" all weekend. By "on it" I mean just pushing every button that I have. Pushing me to the brink of madness. He can be unrelenting in his arguing and disrespectfulness. I am just hoping he can get through these last four days of school. All I could think was "Really, really....you have to act this way!"

I had a little "come to Jesus" with him this afternoon and behavior seemed to improve. However, I hate having to get into this mode to get his attention. I am hoping he can have a pretty good last four days of school and that we survive this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment