THE SHADDOX BOYS

Jacob and Elijah Shaddox are brothers. Jacob is 21 years old and just moved into an apartment with his girlfriend. He graduated from a technical college with an Associate's degree in Computer Maintenance. He works for a school district as a computer technician. Elijah is almost 18 years old. He is hearing impaired, has Tourette Syndrome, OCD and ADHD. He is a junior in high school. Elijah lives with his mom Mary and her wife, his stepmom. Mary has a bachelor's in deaf education and a masters in special education, and is an educational diagnostician. Life is always changing and this blog has chronicled many of these changes and will continue to do so!






Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Skin It for Freedom and Nucleus 5 processors



I have been hearing people talk about the SKIN ITS for the Nucleus 5 processor for several weeks. I heard about them on Facebook and on some of the list serves I am on. I didn't really look to see what they were because Elijah has the Freedom processors. Well, now there are SKIN ITS for the Freedom processor, so I decided to take a look and see what all this was about. WOW, they are pretty cool. Elijah was very excited to see them. We looked at several choices and he finally decided on a SUPERMAN skin it and and a BATMAN skin it! I think that is appropriate for an eleven year old. I just ordered them and we both can't wait for them to come in!

If you or your child would like a SKIN IT use the code upromise20 to get 20% off until Dec. 23rd. I'll have to go back and look and see if they make them for hearing aids!

Oh and we are all ready for the Christmas break!!! I am ready for some sleep! I have a bit more shopping to do, but I am just about done!

No comments:

Post a Comment