THE SHADDOX BOYS

Jacob and Elijah Shaddox are brothers. They live with their mom, Mary, who is the writer of this blog. Jacob is 19 and is now four inches taller than his mom! He also has ADHD and gorgeous red hair. He is a freshman at a technical college studying computer maintenance. Elijah is 15! He is in 9th grade and he is not in ROTC at his high school. He also had red hair, but it is lighter and not as thick as his brother's hair. He is hearing impaired(auditory neuropathy) and wears two cochlear implants. He also has tourette syndrome, ADHD, OCD and anxiety! Mary just started her 25th year as a teacher of the deaf. She is also in her last semester of graduate school to be a diagnostician! She will graduate in December of 2015!





Monday, December 26, 2011

Just Updated the Blog!

I just updated my blog here a bit. I put a new picture up in the header and changed the background! As you can see the boys have grown quite a bit! Jacob is 5 feet 8 3/4 inches tall and gained 35 lbs. in one year. I wish I could do that and look as thin as he does! Of course, he also grew several inches taller.

Elijah has gained some weight too since I last updated the header pic! We are keeping an eye on his height, but he is growing! We go to the endocronologist in at the beginning of the year.

I am off of work until next Monday and the boys are off too. We are hanging at home and enjoying the time off!!

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment